Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Antique Furniture Salvage, Tables


Here are some new photos. The small metal cabinet I recently picked up at the local flea(Allemany in SF). I put a photo of it in the last post here it is with a new top! The next one is a small table built with some more of the Lodi farmhouse beadboard material, I love the beach blue/green colors. The turned post is some salvage from an old victorian porch railing assembly, I found this at Urban Ore in Berkeley. A wonderful warehouse full of possibilities! The base is a piece of marble(wrapped in wood), once the step of a victorian entryway on Hayes St. in SF. The coatracks below are examples of some new pieces I have been making using some antique furniture salvage I recently bought from Steve over in Berkeley at Ohmega Salvage. They have a wonderful inventory of beautiful salvage pieces from all over the world. They are on San Pablo in Berkeley. Check them out! Finally, Thanks to all who visited at the Petaluma Antique Fair this past sunday, the weather was perfect and the people could not have been friendlier! I had a great show and many pieces found a new home! Looking forward to this sundays upcoming Alameda Pt. Antique fair, hope to see you there. I will be back in space T-20. Hope the weather cooperates. Peace, Bryan













No comments: