Thursday, September 1, 2016

September Alameda antique fair is this Sunday, 9/4.

 Hello to all. A lot has happened in the last month since I posted. Two weeks ago I had a very bad accident involving my table saw and my  left-hand, resulting in surgery. Fortunately, I will still be able to create furniture using this hand and 4 1/2 of my fingers :-)  I am incredibly grateful, it could've been so much worse.  I have had several weeks now of recovery time and fortunately I am  going to be able to attend this upcoming Alameda show. Several friends have offered to help me unload and load. So we're going to be there.  The weather's going to be great, and  it should not be too crowded due to  being a holiday weekend. Come on out. As usual we will be in row N, booths n-15 thru 18.  I am continuing to bring out my architectural treasures, etc. and will have some very nice new pieces and smalls.

As we move into fall, please remember that this traditionally is my busiest time of the year. So for all of you who would like to order pieces to be ready by the holidays it's never too early to get in the queue.

No comments: