Monday, July 14, 2008




Here are my latest flea market finds. This past sunday (7/13), I went to the local SF flea market(Allemany), a small, sometimes productive place to find material to work with. The first photo shows a pair of shutters of eastern european lineage(according to the dealer). I liked them especially because of all the various hardware on them, and also because of their appearance. The second find was thisVictorian fireplace mantle, it came with a beveled mirror(not shown). Third, a very plain bedside cabinet. The shutters I think I will use as doors on a cabinet. The Mantle, probably a headboard for a bed, or perhaps a sideboard cabinet. The small cabinet will be fun, I will dress it up with a shelf above, and door/s below. I look forward to posting the results in the near future.

No comments: