Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Product, New Cabinets, NEW YEAR!!!


Happy New Year to All!! 2009 was a rough year for many of us, I would like to extend my gratitude to all who supported Bryan Appleton Designs throughout the year. I have big plans for 2010. More shall be revealed!! The first cabinet shown is avail. at this time. The glass insert is a beveled glass panel purchased at Allemany Flea, it is in extremely good condition for it age, solid in the lead borders. The butterfly hinges were obviously hand forged, very old. Amythyst crystal knob, cast iron window catch and old beadboard throughout complete this piece. The next two cabinets are shown as displayed in Abode, a store in Half Moon Bay. Very nicely staged. The series of photos below of the boxes are prototypes of a new product. I made these and distributed many to friends and family as holiday gifts, the feedback was quite positive. I was able to incorporate many interesting bits of salvage that I have collected over the years, lots of fun to make. I also like that I now have a use for many of the smaller cut-off pieces from the cabinet making process. Enjoy!





































































































































































































































No comments: