Monday, July 13, 2009

More Big Boxes! Salvage!!!! Thankyou Petaluma


I would like to say here how much I appreciate the support of the people who came out yesterday to the Petaluma Art and Garden show. Great weather, friendly people, a great show. I was also very impressed by the work done by the Petaluma Downtown Assoc. in putting on this show, many of the staff were volunteers. Well done Petaluma. My next show is in two weeks, the Moss Landing Antique show near Monterey, Sunday July 26. Here are photos of some salvage recently acquired, the columns are out of a SF Victorian. When I deconstucted the old built-ins, I discovered the original paper labels shown here. Very Cool! The iron gate pieces and the shabby balusters were rescued from a gold country house that had nearly completely fallen down upon itself. Nice pieces.
The coatracks shown are among the new pieces that are at The Warmth Co. in Aptos, Ca. Monica and Naomi have a great store there, check them out.
The last photos are of some more large planter boxes recently made. These are 72" long x 20" wide by 24" high, they are for sale.



















































No comments: